Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Limited Edition Electric Guitar Olympic Whitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Olympic White
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Limited Edition Electric Guitar Olympic White
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solid body electric guitar with tremolo system and compact scale length
This guitar produces a recognizable vintage sound courtesy of its dual Fender-designed alnico single-coil pickups. Small hands will appreciate the trademark Mustang 24” short scale length and slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile, while the Indian Laurel fingerboard is a breeze to play with its tall, narrow frets and 9.5” radius.
Staying faithful to the original, this Mustang offers a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and a floating bridge with individual barrel saddles. The headstock features 1970s-inspired markings, the hardware is nickel-plated and the neck has a slick, tinted gloss finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.
Choose between three limited edition throwback finishes: Olympic White, Lake Placid Blue, and Candy Apple Red.
Case sold separately.
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge enables classic bending effects
- Compact 24" Mustang scale length offers extra reachability
- Fender-designed proprietary single-coil alnico pickups
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with tall, narrow frets for increased precision
- Nickel plating gives hardware a recognizable vintage look
A compact classic at an affordable price. Order now.
Classic Vibe '60s Mustang Limited Edition Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Solid Body
- Body wood: Other
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Beginner
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.