- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Stratocaster Left-Handed Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58611 000001000 L58611000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Stratocaster is a tribute to the 1960s evolution of the Strat. It creates great tone from of a trio of Fender-Designed, ...Click To Read More About This Product
A ’60s-inspired Squier Strat that's 100% designed by Fender
The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Stratocaster is a tribute to the 1960s evolution of the Strat. It creates great tone from of a trio of Fender-Designed, single-coil alnico pickups. Player-friendly features include a Slim “C”-shaped neck with a comfy 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets. The vintage-style tremolo system offers expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, stylish nickel-plated hardware and a neck with a slick vintage-tint gloss finish for an old-school vibe.
- Maple, Slim "C"-shape neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 narrow-tall frets
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups, 5-position blade switch
- Vintage-style, 6-saddle tremolo bridge, nickel-plated hardware
Call or click to order today.
- Body: Left-Handed Body
- Neck: Left-handed, 1-Piece Maple with vintage-tint gloss finish, Slim "C" Shape
- Headstock: 1950s-inspired headstock markings
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Frets: 21 narrow-tall frets
- Hardware: Nickel-plated
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style, 6-saddle tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Neck pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Middle pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Bridge pickup: Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickup
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Tone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.