Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Squier Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: 3-Color Sunburst
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A short-scale axe packed with cool circuitry.
- Offset poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- 24"-scale maple neck with Indian laurel fingerboard and tall, narrow frets
- Dual Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil pickups with lead and rhythm circuits
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato
Channel some classic vibe. Order today.
Classic Vibe '70s Jaguar Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body shape: Offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 24 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Tinted
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: Neck Pickup Only (Rhythm Circuit); Neck Only, Neck and Bridge, Bridge Only (Lead Circuit)
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.