- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58642 000001000 L58642000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sounds a...Click To Read More About This Product
A semi-hollowbody like no other.
The Starcaster broke the mold of semi-hollow guitar design with its offset body shape when it was introduced in the ‘70s, offering versatile sounds and out-of-this-world styling for the most adventurous players. The Squier Classic Vibe Starcaster is a throwback to the original Fender model, creating massive tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a stop tailpiece for solid tuning stability. This Squier model also sports a unique painted headstock contour, 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe. Case sold separately.
- Gloss finish semi-hollow offset body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Dual Fender-designed wide-range humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Adjusto-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
Click or call or order your Classic Vibe Starcaster today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway Offset
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss Tinted
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Molded
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Wide-range humbucking
- Bridge: Wide-range humbucking
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Adjusto-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.