- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s Electric Guitar
- Product 519338
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s is an electric guitar that leaves no doubt as to its true Fender identity. With its cool finishes on an ald...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classic vibe with modern refinements.
The Squier Classic Vibe Stratocaster '50s is an electric guitar that leaves no doubt as to its true Fender identity. With its cool finishes on an alder body and 21-fret vintage tint gloss maple neck, this beauty definitely has that '50s vibe. But you also get the modern playability of a 9.5" radius neck and medium jumbo frets. The tone is unmistakable as well, with a custom set of AlNiCo 3 single-coil pickups. This Squier guitar's tone is clear and bright with terrific sustain even in crunch mode! Custom-staggered pole pieces provide improved string-to-string balance.
Back in 1982, the very first Squier by Fender guitars and basses came ringing out of Asia. Known for their excellent vintage-quality look, feel, sound and construction, those early Squier instruments and their Fender branded counterparts are now highly sought-after collector's items revered by guitar enthusiasts as models of "getting it right" while aiming at value-conscious players. The Squier Classic Vibe Series reflects that simultaneous commitment to excellence, value and vibe. Mirroring classic Fender designs, the Classic Vibe offering is not intended to be era or vintage correct-but rather imparting the vibe of a classic Fender design. Each has a distinctive feature set combinations- adding up to one classic looking instrument. Great sound, vintage looks, unbeatable value-Classic Vibe!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style, 6-saddle tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Neck pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo III)
- Middle pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo III)
- Bridge pickup: Custom Stratocaster pickup (AlNiCo III)
- Pickup switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone, Tone
- Strings: (.009 - .042) Nickel Plated Steel
- Unique Features: 2-Color Sunburst over alder; 21-fret vintage tint gloss maple neck; 1-ply white pickguard; aged plastic parts; vintage style tuning machines; vintage style, 6-saddle bridge; custom Stratocaster pickup set with AlNiCo III magnets