- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s Electric Guitar
- Product 519376
The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s is an electric guitar with a look to die for and plenty of '50s 'blackguard' Tele vibe. The Vintage Blonde or...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Classic vibe with modern refinements.
The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster '50s is an electric guitar with a look to die for and plenty of '50s 'blackguard' Tele vibe. The Vintage Blonde or Butterscotch Blonde over pine body totally resonates and you'll be hard-pressed to tell whether or not you are holding a premium ash body guitar. Of course pine is not a foreign wood to guitar making or to Fender history for that matter. Early single and dual pickup Esquire guitars were made with pine bodies.
Featuring a 21-fret vintage tint gloss maple neck with the modern playability of a 9-1/2" radius and medium jumbo frets, and outfitted with a custom set of Alnico 5 single-coil pickups on the Butterscotch Blonde model and Alnico III on the Vintage Blonde, this Squier Tele has tone that can really hang with the big boys. You get clear note separation even in distorted modes and dynamic response with a strong midrange and high end bite for leads.
Back in 1982, the very first Squier by Fender guitars and basses came ringing out of Asia. Known for their excellent vintage-quality look, feel, sound, and construction, those early Squier instruments and their Fender-branded counterparts are now highly sought-after collector's items revered by guitar enthusiasts as models of "getting it right" while aiming at value-conscious players. The Squier Classic Vibe Series reflects that simultaneous commitment to excellence, value, and vibe. Mirroring classic Fender designs, the Classic Vibe offering is not intended to be era or vintage correct-but rather imparting the vibe of a classic Fender design. Each with distinctive feature set combinations-all adding up to one classic-looking instrument.
- Resonant pine body just like the early Equires
- 1-Piece maple, modern "C" shape neck with maple fingerboard
- Custom Telecaster pickups
- Chrome hardware including vintage-style tuning machines
- Vintage-style Tele bridge plate with brass barrel saddles
Great sound, vintage looks, unbeatable value. Order yours today.
- Body: Pine
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9-1/2" (241mm)
- Frets: 21, medium-jumbo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (648mm)
- Nut Width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style tuning machines
- Bridge: Vintage-style Tele bridge plate w/brass barrel saddles
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Neck pickup: Custom Telecaster pickup (Alnico 5 on Butterscotch Blonde/Alnico III on Vintage Blonde)
- Bridge pickup: Custom Telecaster pickup (Alnico 5 on Butterscotch Blonde/Alnico III on Vintage Blonde)
- Pickup switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Strings: (.009-.042) Nickel-plated steel