- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Contemporary Telecaster HH Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
Dark Metallic Red
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48819 000001000 L48819000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BushBearing classic Tele vibe, but loaded with modern features, the Squier Contemporary Telecaster is always ready to rock. With high-output ceramic ...Click To Read More About This Product
The vibe of a classic, ready for the modern player.
BushBearing classic Tele vibe, but loaded with modern features, the Squier Contemporary Telecaster is always ready to rock. With high-output ceramic humbuckers that crunch and scream with the best of them and a fast maple neck, it's ready for some serious high-speed runs. The matching painted headstock and chrome pickup covers add extra visual style, to drive the audience even wilder. Best of all, it's priced right to get you started on your road to musical glory today.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body, matching headstock
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Dual ceramic humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Thru-body strung 6-saddle bridge, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Squier Contemporary Tele today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C slim
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Ceramic humbucker
- Bridge: Ceramic humbucker
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.