Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Taking the Jazzmaster to a new place.
The J Mascis Jazzmaster features a basswood body, C-shaped maple neck, rosewood fingerboard with 9.5" radius and 21 jumbo frets, two single-coil Jazzmaster pickups with three-position switching and dual tone circuits, gold anodized aluminum pickguard, aged white plastic parts (knobs, switch tip, pickup covers), Adjusto-Matic bridge with vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece, vintage-style tuners, chrome hardware, Vintage White finish and J Mascis signature on the back of the large '60s-style headstock.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo Frets
- Position Inlays: Aged White Dots
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Neck Finish
- Nut Width: 1.675" (42.5 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Headstock: Standard Jazzmaster Headstock
- Neck Plate: Chrome Squier Logo
- Truss Rods: Adjustable Truss Rod
- Truss Rod Nut: 5 mm Hex
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Jazzmaster Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
- Neck Pickup: Jazzmaster Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, (Lead Circuit), 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Special Electronics: Upper and Lower Volume/Tone Control Circuits
- Controls: "Lead" Circuit: Volume, Tone. "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- String Nut: White PPS
- Switch Tip: Aged White Switch Tip
- Tremolo Arm/Handle: Chrome Handle, Aged White Cover
- Auxiliary Switching: Upper and Lower Volume/Tone Control Circuits
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: J Mascis Signature on Back of Headstock, Large '60s-Style Jazzmaster Headstock, Gold and Black Squier Logo, Squier Engraved Neckplate, Aged White Plastic Parts and White Dot Position Inlays
- Pickguard: Gold Anodized Aluminum
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic and Black Knurled Knobs
Order now and get the J Mascis Jazzmaster delivered to you pronto.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.