- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Stratocaster Electric Guitar Pack with Fender Frontman 10G Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L25659
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A perfect choice for beginners, the Squier Strat Pack has everything you need to begin playing right out of the box.The Stratocaster is ideal for beg...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Everything you need to get started rocking.
A perfect choice for beginners, the Squier Strat Pack has everything you need to begin playing right out of the box.
The Stratocaster is ideal for beginning players and provides a comfortable playing feel. It includes a lightweight body, a vintage-style tremolo bridge for classic pitch effects and three single-coil pickups for classic Strat tone. We also included a free 3-month subscription to Fender Play®—the easiest way to learn guitar.
The included Squier Frontman® 10G amplifier is the perfect companion for jamming thanks to its aux input that allows you play along with your favorite songs or backing tracks, as well as a headphone jack for silent practice. The Squier Starter Strat Pack also comes with a padded gig bag, strap, cable and picks—everything you need to stop dreaming and start playing.
- Gloss-finish solid poplar body
- 25.5"-scale satin-finish maple neck with 21-fret, 9.5"-radius Indian laurel fingerboard
- Standard Squier single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge, standard cast tuners
Start playing today. Order your Affinity Series Strat Pack now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Indian Laurel
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.89 in. (48 mm) Not specified
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Standard single-coil
- Middle: Standard single-coil
- Bridge: Standard single-coil
- Brand: Squier
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Standard cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Includes 3-month subscription to Fender Play
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Fender Frontman 10G Combo Amp, Cable, Strap, Picks
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.