- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Jazzmaster Electric Guitar
- Product L20495
An authentically styled Jazzmaster now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including full, clear Duncan Designed pickups and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Authentic styling with upgraded electronics and improved playability.
An authentically styled Jazzmaster now joins the Vintage Modified family, with present-day touches including full, clear Duncan Designed pickups and a modern fingerboard radius. Squiers new Vintage Modified Jazzmaster has the models most distinctive hallmarks, too - such as the dual-circuit switching and controls, floating-vibrato bridge and an assortment of finishes.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- 9.5-radius Indian laurel fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Jazzmaster single-coil pickups
- Circuit selector switch and pickup selector toggle switch
- White Stratocaster-style control knobs (lead circuit) and black disc knobs (rhythm circuit)
- Vintage-style bridge and non-locking floating vibrato with vintage-style tremolo arm
- Vintage-style chrome tuners and chrome hardware.
Get style, sound and feel in one great guitar. Order today.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Finger Board Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25" (63.5 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style chrome
- Bridge: Vintage-style with non-locking floating vibrato
- Pickups: Duncan Designed JM-101B Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets Duncan Designed JM-101N Single-Coil Jazzmaster Pickup with AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Pickup Switching: Neck pickup only (rhythm circuit); neck only, neck and bridge, bridge only (lead circuit)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed pickups, vintage-style bridge and floating vibrato (non-locking), gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays