- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Squier Vintage Modified Mustang Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product L20474
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Squier welcomes its first-ever Mustang guitar to the family in the sleekly diminutive form of the Vintage Modified Mustang. With its distinctive 24" ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact guitar with plenty of mojo and a low price tag.
Squier welcomes its first-ever Mustang guitar to the family in the sleekly diminutive form of the Vintage Modified Mustang. With its distinctive 24" scale, dual pickup switches and floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece, it's a classic modded with present-day touches including full-sounding Duncan Designed pickups and a 9.5 fingerboard radius.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- Indian laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Mustang single-coil pickups with aged covers
- On/Off-phase (in/out) slider switch for each pickup
- Master black skirted volume and tone knobs
- Tortoiseshell or white pearloid pickguards
- Floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece and vintage-style tremolo arm
- Vintage-style white-tipped tuners
Choose a guitar that's easy on smaller hands and fun for bigger ones too . Order today.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Finger Board Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style white-tipped
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tail-piece
- Pickguard: White Pearloid, Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Duncan Designed SC-101B single-coil Duncan Designed SC-101N single-coil
- Pickup Switching: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out)
- Controls: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out), master volume, master tone
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed pickups, floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece, white-tipped tuning machines, gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays, Vintage appropriate gap between the control plate and the pickguard
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.