Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Vintage Modified Mustang Electric Guitarfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A compact guitar with plenty of mojo and a low price tag.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
- Maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays
- Mustang single-coil pickups with aged covers
- On/Off-phase (in/out) slider switch for each pickup
- Master black skirted volume and tone knobs
- Tortoiseshell or white pearloid pickguards
- Floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece and vintage-style tremolo arm
- Vintage-style white-tipped tuners
Choose a guitar that's easy on smaller hands and fun for bigger ones too . Order today.
Vintage Modified Mustang Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Finger Board Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24" (61 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style white-tipped
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tail-piece
- Pickguard: White Pearloid, Tortoiseshell
- Pickups: Duncan Designed SC-101B single-coil Duncan Designed SC-101N single-coil
- Pickup Switching: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out)
- Controls: On/off, phase slider switch for each pickup (in/out), master volume, master tone
- Strings: NPS, .010-.046 Gauges
- Unique Features: Duncan Designed pickups, floating bridge with dynamic vibrato tailpiece, white-tipped tuning machines, gold-and-black Squier logo, engraved neck plate, parchment dot position inlays, Vintage appropriate gap between the control plate and the pickguard
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.