- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Mini-Jumbo Electro-Acoustic Cutaway 12-String Concert Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K46060 000001000 K46060000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Stagg Mini-Jumbo Electric-Acoustic Cutaway Concert Guitar is a great choice for the aspiring guitarist wanting to work on their skill with the 1...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable entry-level 12-string with Fishman preamp.
This Stagg Mini-Jumbo Electric-Acoustic Cutaway Concert Guitar is a great choice for the aspiring guitarist wanting to work on their skill with the 12-string. The convenient cutaway gives you better fret access while the mini jumbo body size makes it a more comfortable playing experience. The Mini-Jumbo comes with a Fishman preamp that not only helps you keep your guitar in tune, but lets you plug it into an amp, with a contour function and a phase controller for better feedback protection.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: Not specified
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: Not specified
- Number of frets: 24
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Mahogany
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Number of strings: 12
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get started with this 12-string today. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.