- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro Deluxe Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #518965 000002000 518965000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro is an electric guitar that takes its innovative shape, hardware, and construction from its composite cousins, but uses ...Click To Read More About This Product
The all-wood Steinberger.
The Steinberger Spirit GT-Pro is an electric guitar that takes its innovative shape, hardware, and construction from its composite cousins, but uses solid wood to achieve outstanding sustain, exceptional tonal response and a bright, clear sound.
The Spirit guitar features "neck-thru" construction. The neck is solid maple and extends completely through the body. Maple wings on either side complete the Spirit GT-Pro guitar's body. Includes gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body Wood: Maple
- Scale Length: 25 - 1/2"
- Neck Joint: Thru-Neck
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1 - 5/8"
- Fretboard Radius: 14
- Bridge: 40: 1 Direct Drive R-Trem Tremolo
- Pickup Bridge: Steinberger Guitar Humbucker
- Pickup Middle: Steinberger Guitar Single-Coil
- Pickup Neck: Steinberger Guitar Humbucker
- Controls: Volume/Tone
- Tuners: 40: 1 Direct-Drive
- Hardware color: Black
- Pickup selector: 5-Way
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Includes gig bag
The most affordable Steinberger on the market today -- catch the Steinberger Spirit!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.