- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man Cutlass SSS Maple Fingerboard Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48064 000001000 L48064000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the enduring designs from the early years of Music Man is the double-cutaway, three-pickup Cutlass. Sterling by Music Man brings this popular ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get your hands on an affordable modern classic.
One of the enduring designs from the early years of Music Man is the double-cutaway, three-pickup Cutlass. Sterling by Music Man brings this popular modern classic to a popular price point for modern players. Featuring a lightweight basswood body, Music Man-designed pickups and vintage-style 2-point tremolo bridge, the Cutlass is a deeply versatile instrument, with a voice that moves smoothly from genre to genre and easy playability.
- Gloss-finish solid basswood body
- 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret maple fingerboard
- Three Music Man-spec single coil pickups, 5-way switch
- Music Man-designed vintage tremolo, locking tuners
Click or call to order your Sterling by Music Man Cutlass today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music Man
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Ernie Ball spec
- Middle: Ernie Ball spec
- Bridge: Ernie Ball spec
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man-designed vintage tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.