- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man St. Vincent HH Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L48237 000002000 L48237000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling by Music Man "St. Vincent" model features a perfectly balanced African Mahogany body, rock-maple neck with a bent steel vintage sty...Click To Read More About This Product
A striking artist-designed guitar at an affordable price.
The Sterling by Music Man "St. Vincent" model features a perfectly balanced African Mahogany body, rock-maple neck with a bent steel vintage style tremolo and an oversized 4+2 headstock for a perfect combination of style, balance, versatility and playability. This dual humbucker version features dual, Music Man-designed full-size humbuckers.
- Gloss-finished solid mahogany body
- 25.5"-scale hard maple neck with 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Music Man-designed Sterling humbuckers, 5-way selector switch
- Music Man-designed 2-point tremolo system, die-cast tuners
Click or call to order your Sterling by Music Man St. Vincent guitar today.
- Body shape: Other
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Artist Signature
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Custom
- Nut width/material 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Bridge: Ernie Ball spec Artist Signature
- Brand: Sterling
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Music Man-designed vintage tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.