- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling by Music Man Valentine Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71832 000001000 L71832000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The James Valentine Signature Series 6 String Electric Guitar from Sterling by Music Man features a Mississippi Swamp Ash slab body, two pickups, 3-w...Click To Read More About This Product
An original look, extreme comfort and versatile sounds define the Valentine model.
The James Valentine Signature Series 6 String Electric Guitar from Sterling by Music Man features a Mississippi Swamp Ash slab body, two pickups, 3-way pickup selector, 12dB “Push-Push” boost on the Volume Control, Sterling by Music Man design “hardtail” bridge, Roasted Maple neck/fretboard and an oversized 4+2 headstock with locking tuning machines. Includes gig bag.
This first James Valentine Signature, the JV60, is true to every detail of its Music Man counterpart, the "Valentine" including a gorgeous Roasted Maple Neck/Fretboard.
A three position unique S/H pickup selection and an Active "Push-Push" 12dB boost switch on the Volume Control give the player amazing tonal versatility at your fingertips effortlessly.
A "wedge" shaped, sustainably certified Mississippi Swamp Ash double cutaway body gives the player amazing comfort and a familiar "feel" for hours of playing on stage or in studio.
- Solid Swamp ash body
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck, roasted maple fingerboard, 22 medium frets, satin finish
- 1 humbucking pickup in neck, custom single coil pickup in bridge, 3-way switch, 12dB boost switch
- Locking tuners, Music Man hardtail bridge, chrome hardware
The legendary quality and craftsmanship of the Music Man Valentine is now within reach of everyone. Order today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple Roasted
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Custom single-coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel:
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 12dB boost switch on Volume Control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man modern hardtail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.