- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Strandberg Boden Masvidalien Cosmo Edition Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37229 000001000 L37229000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A founding member of Cynic, Paul Masvidal has shaped modern progressive music since the early/mid 90s. The Masvidalien Cosmo model is the second sign...Click To Read More About This Product
A signature guitar for modern progressive guitarists.
A founding member of Cynic, Paul Masvidal has shaped modern progressive music since the early/mid 90s. The Masvidalien Cosmo model is the second signature model for Paul, and an evolution for both parties, pushing the boundaries of music and guitar making.
The Boden ‘Masvidalien Cosmo Edition’ features chambered Swamp Ash body with a Maple top for a superbly balanced and punchy sound and an open pore Poplar Burl veneer top for a dramatic and unique finish, roasted Maple neck with Ebony fretboard accented with his trademark Masvidalien inlay across the fretboard. Despite its sleek, minimalistic appearance the EMG 57 active pickup and VMC tone control provide an amazing range of available tones.
- Chambered alder body with 4A maple top
- 25.5″ – 25″ scale roasted maple neck, 24-fret ebony fingerboard
- EMG 57 bridge pickup, EMG VMC active tone control with on/off switch
- .strandberg* EGS Pro 5 bridge, string locks and tuners
Add a multi-scale to your collection. Order now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple with Poplar Burl
- Body wood: Swamp Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: EnduroNeck
- Neck wood: Roasted Maple with carbon fiber
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in. - 25 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 20 in.
- Fret size: Jescar Stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Artist signature neck Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- Nut width: 1.66 in. (42.3 mm) Graphite with stainless zero fret
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: EMG 57
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: EMG VMC Active Tone Control with On/Off switch
- Control layout: Master volume, Concentric tone pot
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: .strandberg* EGS Pro 5 Bridge & String Locks
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Strandberg EGS
- Color: Black satin
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics, Ergonomic design
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.