- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EF450C Thermal Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Transparent Black Sunburst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J33270 000001000 J33270000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Finely crafted in Japan, the Takamine EF450C Thermal Top Acoustic Guitar takes advantage of "Thermal Top" technology, in which the spruce wood f...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid tonewoods, incredible inlays and Line Driver electronics.
Finely crafted in Japan, the Takamine EF450C Thermal Top Acoustic Guitar takes advantage of "Thermal Top" technology, in which the spruce wood for the guitar top is baked in a controlled high-heat, low-oxygen environment. This NEX model comes with a Venetian cutaway, solid "Thermal" spruce top, flamed maple back (solid) and sides, TLD-2 Line Driver electronics, gold hardware and a hardshell case.
- Body type: Other
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Thermal Spruce
- Back & sides: Flame Maple
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: NEX
- Nut width: 1.675" (42.5mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Gold die-cast with white buttons
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Order this beauty today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.