- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine EF75MTT Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K46188 000001000 K46188000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every company has guitars that acheive legendary status. From 2006-2008, Takamine produced the EF75S, an OM guitar with AAA Sitka spruce top, and Bra...Click To Read More About This Product
Limited run of popular Takamine model updated with Thermal heat-treated spruce top and Madagascar rosewood.
Every company has guitars that acheive legendary status. From 2006-2008, Takamine produced the EF75S, an OM guitar with AAA Sitka spruce top, and Brazilian rosewood back and sides. Only about 80 were produced, and they have been sought-after ever since. For 2017, Takamine brings this thunderous instrument back with the EF75M TT. It is similar to it’s predecessor in appointments, but utilizes a "Thermal" heat-treated spruce top, and ultra-rare Madagascar rosewood. The guitar has beautiful abalone purfling and flame maple binding. Truly a breathtaking instrument with wonderful sweet, balanced tone. The guitar incorporates Takamine’s stealthy TLD 2 Line Driver electronics for great, natural stage sound. This guitar is pure magic—you just can’t put it down.
Limited to 100 pieces worldwide.
The Takamine line driver preamp (TLD-2) is a simple circuit designed to buffer the pickup and boost the current of the signal to eliminate any degradation with long cables. It is clean and quiet with a minimal amount of wiring and is discreetly mounted within the output jack assembly providing no outward sign of onboard electronics. The TLD-2 does have three simple tone shaping controls if you care to extract and tinker. But you are likely to find the preset TLD-2, combined with their renowned Palathetic pickup, as Takamine’s warmest and most natural acoustic – electric tone yet.
Case sold separately.
- Limited to 100 guitars
- Thermal heat-treated spruce top
- Original diamond fingerboard inlays
- Abalone single-ring rosette
- Flame maple binding
Get your hands on one of these rare guitars before they're all scooped up. Order now.
- Body type: Orchestra/OM
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Thermal spruce
- Back and sides: Solid Madagascar rosewood
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Madagascar rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold open butterbean
- Bridge: Madagascar rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Limited run
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.