- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine G Series GD93 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99527 000001000 H99527000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GD93 is a dreadnought-style acoustic guitar with a refined and contemporary look that features a solid top and special back construction, giving ...Click To Read More About This Product
Contemporary looks with a solid top and special back construction for better sound.
The GD93 is a dreadnought-style acoustic guitar with a refined and contemporary look that features a solid top and special back construction, giving it an upscale feel and distinctive sound.
For players looking for something extra special, the GD93 features a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and a beautiful three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back. The slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius bound rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge provides superior intonation for sweeter-sounding chords and single-note runs.
Other premium features include maple body, neck and headstock binding; dark wood rosette and body purfling; synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle; rosewood headcap; abalone dot inlays; gold die-cast tuners with black buttons; and a beautiful gloss finish. Case sold separately.
- Solid spruce top
- Rosewood sides and three-piece rosewood/quilt maple back
- Slim mahogany neck and 12"-radius
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- Split-saddle design of the rosewood bridge
- Maple body, neck and headstock binding
- Dark wood rosette and body purfling
- Synthetic bone nut and bridge saddle
- Rosewood headcap
- Abalone dot inlays
- Gold die-cast tuners with black buttons
- Bbeautiful gloss finish
- Case sold separately
Enjoy signature Takamine sound and craftsmanship. Order today.
- Series: G90 Series
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Bracing: Quartersawn "X"
- Body Back: 3-Piece Rosewood with Quilt Maple Center
- Body Sides: Rosewood
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.4" (644mm)
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Dot
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Gold Die-Cast with Black Buttons
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.