- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine Glenn Frey Signature Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- 580152 000000000 580152000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Glenn Frey Signature acoustic-electric dreadnought-style guitar features a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back, and rosewood sides. This Takami...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An acoustic-electric guitar worthy of the legend's name.
The Glenn Frey Signature acoustic-electric dreadnought-style guitar features a solid spruce top, solid rosewood back, and rosewood sides. This Takamine guitar offers scalloped X-bracing, chrome tuning machines, white cab binding and a striking natural gloss finish.
The Glenn Frey Signature acoustic-electric's CT4B preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B consists of three bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
This signature guitar is beautiful – making it obvious why one of the Eagles' founders was proud to lend it his name.
Body Style: Dreadnought
Top: Solid Spruce
Top Bracing: Scalloped X
Top Bindings: White Cab
Rosette: Concentric Rings
Bridge: Rosewood Pin
Bridge Pins: White
Back: Solid Rosewood
Back Centerline: Wood Inlay
Back Binding: White Cab
Peghead: GF Inlay
Peghead Face: Rosewood
Peghead Logo: Shell
Machine Heads: Chrome
Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Fretboard Inlay: Mop Dots
Fretboard Binding: White
Fretboard Side Markers: Black
Frets: 20 Nickel Silver
Heel Cap: White Cab
Order this acoustic-electric today and save big!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.