- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine GN77KCE Mini Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52591 000001000 J52591000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Takamine's GN77KCE is constructed from beautiful Hawaiian koa and sounds as great as it looks. This guitar is equally at home with players who prefer...Click To Read More About This Product
The beautiful tone and woodgrain of Hawaiian koa in Takamine's highly playable NEXC mini jumbo body.
Takamine's GN77KCE is constructed from beautiful Hawaiian koa and sounds as great as it looks. This guitar is equally at home with players who prefer fingerstyle or bold strumming. The GN77KE's luxurious clear gloss finish compliments its mini-jumbo NEX cutaway body. Like all Takamine guitars, the transition to the stage is made effortless with the addition of Takamine’s own TP-4TD electronics, complete with a 3-band equalizer and chromatic tuner built-in.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo (NEXC)
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Hawaiian Koa
- Back & sides: Hawaiian Koa
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C Soft
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets:
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Make a Takamine yours with just a few clicks. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.