- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine GY11ME New Yorker Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52590 000001000 J52590000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This cool, all-mahogany, New Yorker-sized Takamine is great for acoustic blues, fingerstyle guitar or roots music. The low-gloss, natural satin finis...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable, all-mahogany parlor-size guitar with a sweet, vintage vibe.
This cool, all-mahogany, New Yorker-sized Takamine is great for acoustic blues, fingerstyle guitar or roots music. The low-gloss, natural satin finish adds a great old-school vibe to the instrument, as well as the slot headstock. Like all Takamine guitars, the transition to the stage is made effortless with the addition of Takamine’s own TP-4T electronics, complete with a 2-band equalizer and chromatic tuner built-in.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Parlor (New Yorker)
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Natural Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C Soft
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.8 in.
- Number of frets:
- Neck finish: Natural Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Takamine
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Gold with amber knob
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this fun-sized Takamine today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.