- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Takamine Pro Series 3 Dreadnought Cutaway 12-String Acoustic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H92344 000001000 H92344000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Takamine' top-line Pro Series P3DC-12 presents rich dreadnought 12-string tone with peerless Takamine style and performance. With resonant tonewoods,...Click To Read More About This Product
A full-sounding dreadnought with resonant tonewoods and state-of-the-art electronics.
Takamine' top-line Pro Series P3DC-12 presents rich dreadnought 12-string tone with peerless Takamine style and performance. With resonant tonewoods, elegant appointments, smooth playability and state-of-the-art electronics, it' an exquisite acoustic experience onstage and off.
The solid cedar top features hand-scalloped X bracing and ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry. The unique Takamine split-saddle bone bridge provides faultless intonation and excellent acoustic coupling to the top. Other premium features include a solid sapele back, mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard with wood œdot-in-dot inlays, gold tuners with amber buttons, natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner.
CT4B II Preamp Features
The CT4B II preamp is designed for ease of use and purity of tone. The CT4B II consists of 3 bands of graphic EQ tone control, a volume control slider and a built-in chromatic tuner.
The 3 band EQ provides control over the bass (LOW), midrange (MID) and treble (HIGH) frequency response. With the sliders set at the midpoint (0) the electric signal from the guitar is evenly balanced across the frequency range. The desired tone is then dialed in by using the sliders to add or subtract frequency response as desired. Each frequency control slider will raise or lower the band response by +/-5db.
- Hand-scalloped X bracing and solid cedar top
- Ivory binding, with dark purfling and a gorgeous
- Concentric-ring rosette with wood marquetry
- Takamine split-saddle bone bridge
- Solid sapele back
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with wood œdot-in-dot inlays
- Gold tuners with amber buttons
- Natural satin finish and the highly acclaimed
- CT4B II preamp system with three-band EQ, volume control and built-in tuner
- Includes hardshell case
Get fantastic Takamine sound and playability. Order today.
- Body Shape:
- Dreadnought Cutaway
- Solid Cedar
- Solid Sapele
- Rosewood Pin-Less
- Gold With Amber Buttons
- Concentric Rings With Wooden Marquetry
- Wood Dot-In-Dot
- Finish (Top):
- Satin Natural
- Palathetic Pickup, Ct4B Ii Preamp
- Nut Width (Mm):
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.