- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor 2012 510ce Mahogany/Spruce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Product H79717
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With dreadnought power, rich mid-range, access to the upper register and the Taylor Expression System®, the spruce and mahogany Taylor 2012 510ce Mah...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Taylor quality, complexity and power with natural sounding electronics.
With dreadnought power, rich mid-range, access to the upper register and the Taylor Expression System®, the spruce and mahogany Taylor 2012 510ce Mahogany/Spruce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a full, well-defined presence.
Engelmann Spruce/Tropical Mahogany
The Taylor 510ce is constructed of tropical mahogany back and sides with an Engelmann spruce top for a complex tone.
In 1997 Bob Taylor re-designed the Taylor Dreadnought by softening the curves at the top and bottom, refining its overall shape. The 510ce acoustic-electric responds well to flatpicking as well as light-to-heavy strumming.
Using proprietary pickup technology developed at Taylor, the Expression System® amplifies your 510ce acoustic-electric with a natural live sound. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally-clean amplified sound. It' your tone, amplified.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Dreadnought
- Back and sides: tropical American mahogany
- Top: western Engelmann spruce
- Soundhole rosette: abalone
- Neck: tropical American mahogany
- Fretboard: ebony
- Fretboard inlay: small pearl dots
- Headstock overlay: Indian rosewood
- Binding: Indian rosewood
- Bridge: ebony
- Nut and saddle: Tusq
- Tuning machines: Chrome-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® medium gauge strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale length: 25 1/2
- Truss rod: adjustable
- Neck width at nut: 1 3/4
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard radius: 15
- Bracing: standard II (forward shifted pattern)
- Finish: gloss
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System®
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Case
It' complex, it' beautiful, it can be yours, order today.
- Body width: 16
- Body depth: 4 5/8
- Body length: 20
- Overall length: 41