- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor 610ce Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product 481911
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Enhanced by a classic dreadnought body design, the Taylor 610ce Acoustic-Electric Guitar produces a bright and bold tone due to the wood used to cons...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With the powerful, compelling tone and beauty of a first-rate maple body.
Enhanced by a classic dreadnought body design, the Taylor 610ce Acoustic-Electric Guitar produces a bright and bold tone due to the wood used to construct it. Big leaf maple and Sitka spruce create a vibrant timbre with outstanding projection and warm overtones. A Venetian cutaway gives you access to the upper fretboard.
The Taylor 610ce is adorned with an ebony headstock overlay, a beautiful abalone rosette, white binding with multi-layered purfling, and artful Pearl "Leaf" fretboard inlays.
Designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar's native tone, the Expression System utilizes patented Dynamic Sensors to capture top and string vibration like never before. Created in partnership with renowned audio pioneer, Mr. Rupert Neve, the Taylor ES is seamlessly integrated into the design of the 610ce guitar from the ground up. Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
The finish used to create this Taylor guitar's lustrous gloss top, back, and sides was developed at Taylor for maximum durability and resistance to cold-checking. This ultraviolet-cured finish is also more environmentally friendly than traditional lacquer instrument finishes.
- Type/Shape: 6-String Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Big Leaf Maple
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Soundhole Rosette: Abalone
- Neck: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl "Leaf" Pattern
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Binding White Plastic
- Bridge Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Strings: Elixir® Medium Gauge Strings with NANOWEB® Coating
- Scale Length: 25 1/2 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 Inches
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 15 Inches
- Bracing: Standard II (Forward Shifted Pattern W/Relief Rout)
- Finish: Gloss
- Color Options: Natural
- Sunburst Options: Tobacco, Honey (Top Only)
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System„¢
- Body Width: 16 Inches
- Body Depth: 4 5/8 Inches
- Body Length: 20 Inches
- Overall Length: 41 Inches