- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor Baby Taylor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73575 000001000 L73575000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Conceived as a starter guitar for kids, the lovable Baby Taylor has maintained its enduring appeal by being a legitimate musical instrument that anyo...Click To Read More About This Product
An enduring classic in an acoustic Dreadnought design.
Conceived as a starter guitar for kids, the lovable Baby Taylor has maintained its enduring appeal by being a legitimate musical instrument that anyone can enjoy. The three-quarter-size Dreadnought helped touring musicians like Taylor Swift sketch new musical ideas on the road, and it's been a reliable musical accomplice for travelers seeking inspiration while trekking the world. All Baby Taylor models ship with a durable travel-worthy gig bag made by Taylor for optimal fit and protection.
A guitar's top is the primary filter and distributor of vibrating string energy through the guitar, which means it has a huge impact on its sound. Sitka spruce is the most prevalent guitar top wood of the modern era. It blends stiffness and elasticity in the right proportions which translates into broad dynamic range with crisp articulation.
Layered back and sides create a sturdy yet receptive platform for the vibrating string energy sent by the guitar's top. Layered wood is less susceptible to changes in temperature and humidity, making it an excellent choice for players who travel with their instruments or simply require more durability.
Grab a Baby Taylor for acoustic sound you can play anywhere. Order today.
- Body type: Dreadnought 3/4th-Scale
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Layered Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard Baby X-Bracing
- Body finish: Satin Varnish
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Taylor Standard Baby Profile
- Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 22-3/4"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin Varnish
- Headstock overlay: Copafera
- Tuning machines: Chrome Baby Tuners and Buttons
- Bridge: Genuine African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta Saddle and Nubone Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Baby Gig Bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Taylor Guitars Factory in Tecate, Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.