Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Taylor Builder's Edition 324ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Tobacco Kona Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Shop by Serial Number:
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Sustainably Sourced Urban Ash Body, Tropical Mahogany Top, West African Ebony Fingerboard and Bridge and Taylor ES2 Electronics.
324ce with the versatility that is sure to appeal to a broad range of players, including working musicians on the search for their new premium performance tool.
Locally Sourced Urban Ash WoodUsing sustainably sourced woods to craft their guitars has always been a huge priority for Taylor. For the 324ce, Powers returned to a practice once common in traditional instrument building: sourcing from a local region. Powers consulted with a local arborist in Southern California to determine whether there were any guitar-worthy species at risk of getting cut down. What he discovered was urban ash, which is used to craft the back and sides of the Builder’s Edition 324ce. Sonically, the urban ash blends elements of mahogany, koa and blackwood. What you’ll get with this wood is a focused, fundamentally strong voice that responds well to nearly any type of player. Together with a mahogany top and V-Class bracing, the 324ce is one of Taylor’s most player- and stage-friendly guitars. The mahogany top succeeds at leveling out the front edge of the attack and also amplifies well.
Innovative Electronics and Revolutionary V-Class Bracing SystemThe 324ce is equipped with Taylor’s innovation Expression System 2 electronics. This pickup design features three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors. As the pickup isn’t designed to sit under the saddle, the bottom of the saddle comes in full contact with the bridge. Topping off 324ce is Taylor’s award-winning V-Class bracing system—a fundamental innovation in acoustic guitar design. V-Class bracing improves an acoustic guitar’s fundamental sound, creating better volume, sustain and intonation. Its architecture can also be modified and integrated with other design elements to create dramatically varying tonal flavors.
Premium Features for Ultimate PlayabilityThe expressive range of the 324ce is elevated by the comfortable contouring of the beveled armrest and cutaway. Other premium features of the Builder’s Edition 324ce include a Curve Wing bridge, which brings extra comfort to your pick hand, Gotoh tuners and a Dark Roast stain and edgeburst with Silent Satin finish.
A High-performance Guitar for Your Musical ImaginationWith tonewood sourced from today’s urban ecosystem, the Builder’s Edition 324ce has all the features that make this one of Taylor’s most player-and stage-friendly guitars. A Taylor original, the Grand Auditorium body shape is what helped Taylor establish its acoustic sound. This popular body style makes for a versatile guitar that will yield ample volume in response to light fingerpicking. It also reacts to medium strumming and flatpicking with a clear, balanced sound across the tonal spectrum. If you’re looking for a great, all-purpose guitar, we think the 324ce is an excellent choice.
More on the Builder’s EditionAndy Powers’ Builder’s Edition collection originally debuted in 2018 to introduce Taylor’s new V-Class bracing system. This line of Taylor acoustic-electric guitars offers the most player-friendly experience in both sound and feel. Taylor’s Builder’s Edition collection is essentially like Powers’ “director’s cut” version of a V-Class guitar. But with the Builder’s Edition models, Powers applies refined craftsmanship details not typically offered on standard Taylor models. All of this is done to ultimate elevate your playing experience when holding a Taylor.
- Sustainably sourced urban ash back and sides and a tropical mahogany top that amplifies well
- 24-7/8” scale tropical mahogany neck, genuine West African ebony fingerboard and bridge and a beveled armrest, chamfered body edges and Curve Wing bridge for ultimate playing comfort
- Gotoh 21:1 gold tuners, Expression System 2 electronics for a clear and crisp tone, whether playing acoustically or plugged-in
- Silent Satin finish for a professional, stage-ready look
You'll love playing your Taylor Builder's Edition for years to come. Order today.
Builder's Edition 324ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body type: Taylor Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Beveled Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Tropical Mahogany
- Back & sides: Urban Ash
- Bracing pattern: Taylor V-Class Bracing with Relief Rout
- Body finish: Silent Satin Finish
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Neck shape: Standard Taylor Profile
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
- Fingerboard: Genuine West African Ebony
- Neck wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Expression System 2 Professional Audio-Grade
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Behind-the-Saddle Transducer with Adjustable Sensors
- Preamp EQ: Volume, Active Bass and Treble
- Feedback filter: Onboard Phase Switch
- Tuner: None
- Headstock overlay: Genuine West African Ebony
- Tuning machines: Gotoh 21:1 Gold Tuners
- Bridge: Genuine West African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta "Wave" Saddle; Teflon-Infused Graphite Nut
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Beveled armrest, chamfered body edges, Curve Wing bridge, Gotoh 510 tuners, Silent Satin finish
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: USA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.