- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor JMSM Jason Mraz Signature Model Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79805 000001000 H79805000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A sweet-sounding and looking nylon-string made of Indian rosewood and Western red cedar.
- Shape: Grand Concert
- Back/Side Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Top Wood: Western Red Cedar
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Electronics: ES-N
- Bracing: Nylon Bracing
- Binding Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: 'Be Love' with Circle/Triangle
- Headstock Overlay: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Bridge Pins: None
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq
- Tuners: Classical Gold with Synthetic Ivory Buttons
- Truss Rod Cover: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Cutaway: Nylon Soft
- Pickguard: None
- Includes Taylor hardshell case
Enjoy signature Taylor-Mraz sound and playability. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.