- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor T5z Classic Mahogany Top Acoustic-Electric 12 String Guitar
- Write a Review
- J28007 000001000 J28007000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z-12 Classic a vintage, earthy character. Electric-friendly features include a compact bod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An acoustic-electric that looks and feels more like a true electric with 5-way switching for plenty of tonal versatility.
The deep color and rich grain of a mahogany top give the T5z-12 Classic a vintage, earthy character. Electric-friendly features include a compact body, a 12" fretboard radius and jumbo frets, which add up to a fast, fluid playing experience. Like its six-string sibling, the 12-string incorporates a three-pickup configuration with an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls, giving players an incredibly versatile electric-acoustic 12-string. Appointments include Small Diamond inlays and nickel hardware, an unbound body, and satin classic mahogany finish.
- Body type: T5z
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Standard T5z
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Sapele
- Scale length: 24.84"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Taylor
- Configuration: Acoustic body sensor, concealed neck humbucker, visible bridge humbucker
- Control: 5-way switching
- EQ: 2-band
- Feedback Filter: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Micarta/Tusq
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, body shape
- Case: Gig bag included
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Order this special Taylor today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.