- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Taylor T5z Standard Cutaway T5 Electronics Spruce Top Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J03786 000001000 J03786000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed with electric players in mind, the T5z brings more of an electric guitar look and feel to the popular hollowbody hybrid electric-acoustic T5...Click To Read More About This Product
A hybrid hollowbody with improved electronics for authentic acoustic and electric tones.
Designed with electric players in mind, the T5z brings more of an electric guitar look and feel to the popular hollowbody hybrid electric-acoustic T5 series. Electric-friendly features include a more compact body than the original T5, plus a 12" fretboard radius and jumbo frets that making bending strings easier. If you're looking for a versatile stage or recording guitar that blends the feel of an electric with a full range of acoustic and electric tones, the T5z gives you an essential musical tool.
Like the original T5, the T5z bridges the electric and acoustic worlds like no other guitar, unleashing a sweeping array of amplified tones. The hollowbody design features an active soundboard to produce a natural acoustic voice and incorporates three pickups: an acoustic body sensor, a concealed neck humbucker, and a visible bridge humbucker. Crossover design features include dual compatibility with electric and acoustic amps, plus five-way switching and onboard tone controls that let you shift from shimmering acoustic to screaming electric in an instant. Includes case.
- Compact hollowbody design
- Spruce top
- 12" fretboard radius
- Jumbo frets
- 24-7/8" scale length
- One acoustic pickup / 2 electric humbuckers
- Five-way switching and onboard tone controls
- Dual compatibility with electric and acoustic amps
- Includes case
Grab a guitar that can do it all. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.