- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-200 Small-Body Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- 581070 000015000 581070000015000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the incredible craftsmanship and design of the Golden Age, The Loar LH-200 is an acoustic guitar with a classic pre-war body style, outst...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A small-bodied guitar with strong, full tone.
Inspired by the incredible craftsmanship and design of the Golden Age, The Loar LH-200 is an acoustic guitar with a classic pre-war body style, outstanding features, and a strong, full tone. From the vintage sunburst finish to the open gear butterbean tuners, The LH-200 is modeled after small-bodied flat top acoustic guitars from the 1930's.
The acoustic guitar features a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck, ivory-colored body binding and a rosewood fretboard.
This model also features a bound peghead with a delicate fern inlay in abalone and mother-of-pearl by veteran designer Greg Rich. Following early 20th century bracing patterns, the LH-200 has an incredibly lightweight body that delivers outstanding projection.
The LH-200's smaller body size is great for songwriters and touring musicians who want a great sounding acoustic guitar to take to the stage. The guitar's beautiful looks and vintage features are appealing for all playing styles. Case sold separately.
Top: Solid Spruce
Back & Sides: Mahogany
Headstock Inlay: Abalone/M.O.P.
Finish Type: Natural Gloss
Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
Tuning Machines: Butterbean, Open
Scale Length: 25.5"
Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
Upper Bout: 10.75"
Lower Bout: 14.75"
Nut, Width: Bone, 1-11/16"
Body Length: 20.25"
Total Length: 41.25"
Case sold separately
Call or click to order this high-quality small-bodied acoustic guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.