- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH 204 BROWNSTONE SMALL BODY ACOUSTIC GUITAR
- Write a Review
- J20765 000000000 J20765000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LH-204 Brownstone has tone as dark and meaty as the turned earth you can see from your front porch. You want the blues? The LH-204's got 'em.Base...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dark and beefy tone from a solid-looking compact body.
The LH-204 Brownstone has tone as dark and meaty as the turned earth you can see from your front porch. You want the blues? The LH-204's got 'em.
Based on the award-winning LH-200, the LJH-204 Brownstone has a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides and neck and a rosewood fretboard in a classic pre-war body style. The body is finished with a brown satin finish and a vintage-style bound soundhole. The low-key headstock design is a simple gold logo decal that gives a nod to the guitar's rootsy heritage.
With a 1-11/16 bone nut, 25.4 scale and comfortable C-profile neck, the tone and vibe of the LH-204 drip with the blues style that many consider to be the foundation of all guitar music since.
The Brownstone is available in brown satin finish with an ivoroid bound soundhole.
Top: Solid sitka spruce
Back & sides: Mahogany
Neck: Mahogany, c-shape
Headstock inlay: None
Finish type: Satin
Finish options: Brown
Tuning machines: TonePros TPKR3-N
Scale length: 25.4
Truss rod: Two-way adjustable
Frets: 19, medium
Bridge: Straight rosewood
Upper bout: 10.75
Lower bout: 14.75
Nut, width: Bone, 43mm
Body length: 19.75
Total length: 40.75
Order this special guitar today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.