- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-250 Small Body Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- H72546 000001000 H72546000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the vintage sunburst finish to the open geared butterbean tuners, the Loar LH-250 is designed to honor classic small-bodied flat top acoustic gu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to honor classic small-bodied flat top acoustic guitars from the 1930's.
From the vintage sunburst finish to the open geared butterbean tuners, the Loar LH-250 is designed to honor classic small-bodied flat top acoustic guitars from the 1930's. The LH-250 features a solid spruce top, solid mahogany back and sides, a mahogany neck, grained ivoroid body binding and a rosewood fretboard.
The LH-250's smaller body size is great for songwriters and touring musicians who want an acoustic guitar that travels easily and sounds great in any venue. Blues players will love the classic tone, reminiscent of the historic blues boxes of the 1920's and 30's.
The guitar's vintage sound and features with added benefit of all-solid construction make the LH-250 a perfect choice for all styles of playing. Case sold separately.
Top: Solid Spruce
Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
Neck: Solid Mahogany
Headstock Inlay: Abalone/M.O.P.
Finish Type: Natural Gloss
Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
Tuning Machines: Butterbean, Open
Scale Length: 25.5"
Truss Rod: Fully Adjustable
Upper Bout: 10.75"
Lower Bout: 14.75"
Nut, Width: Bone, 1-11/16"
Body Length: 20.25"
Total Length: 41.25"
Case sold separately
Inject some historic vibe and tone to your playing. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.