- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-350 Archtop Cutaway Hollowbody Guitar
- 423809 000027000 423809000027000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Loar's hand-carved, polyurethane-finished archtop cutaway guitar offers an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to make the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classic archtop that embodies the sound of traditional jazz guitar.
The Loar's hand-carved, polyurethane-finished archtop cutaway guitar offers an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to make the classic archtop sound heard clearly for ensemble playing. The Kent Armstrong floating pickup amplifies the sweet natural tone of the hand-carved spruce top, while the Florentine cutaway allows unrestricted access to the upper frets, making the Loar LH-350 acoustic guitar perfect for either soloing or accompaniment.
The archtop cutaway Loar guitar is assembled with a solid hand carved spruce top and maple back, sides, and neck. The guitar's bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound rosewood fretboard is both beautiful and durable. The Loar LH-350 acoustic guitar's bound pickguard with a single volume knob adds to the vintage look and feel. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid mother-of-pearl "Fleur-de-Lys" headstock design and a polyurethane tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style. Case sold separately.
Archtop acoustic guitar
Maple back and sides
Dovetail neck joint
1-3/4" nut width
Compensated adjustable ebony bridge
Grover open-geared butterbean tuners
Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.