- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-650 Archtop Cutaway Hollowbody Guitar
- Write a Review
- 581068 000015000 581068000015000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Loar's nitrocellulose-finished LH-650 cutaway acoustic-electric guitar offers an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to mak...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality construction and beautiful tonewoods make this a superb instrument for jazz guitarists.
The Loar's nitrocellulose-finished LH-650 cutaway acoustic-electric guitar offers an excellent option for traditional jazz guitarists who want to make the classic archtop sound heard clearly for ensemble playing. The Kent Armstrong floating pickup amplifies the sweet natural tone of the hand-carved spruce top, while the Florentine cutaway allows unrestricted access to the upper frets, making the LH-650 guitar perfect for either soloing or accompaniment.
The hand-carved archtop cutaway guitar is assembled with a solid hand-carved spruce top and solid figured maple back, sides, and neck. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound ebony fretboard is both beautiful and durable. The bound pickguard with a single volume knob adds to the vintage look and feel. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid mother-of-pearl Fleur-de-Lys headstock design and a hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Case sold separately.
- Top: Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated Spruce
- Back & Sides Hand-Carved Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany, vintage V profile, MOP inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Fleur-de-Lys
- Finish Type: Nitrocellulose
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Grover open-geared butterbean
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
- Pickup: Kent Armstrong Humbucking
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.