- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Loar LH-700 Archtop Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 581071 000015000 581071000015000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Loar's hand-carved, nitrocellulose-finished LH-700 archtop acoustic guitar is a product of extensive historic research. The all-solid body is fin...Click To Read More About This Product
Hand-carved select tonewoods for the professional jazz guitarist.
The Loar's hand-carved, nitrocellulose-finished LH-700 archtop acoustic guitar is a product of extensive historic research. The all-solid body is finished with nitrocellulose lacquer to reflect the classic jazz sounds of Golden Age instruments. With the use of traditional building techniques like classic parallel bracing, the hand-carved Loar LH-700 is a singular achievement. Its excellent projection and quick decay make it the professional choice for jazz soloing or accompaniment.
The Loar LH-700 archtop guitar is assembled with an AAA solid hand-carved spruce top and AAA flamed maple back, sides, and neck. The bone nut and compensated adjustable ebony bridge let the sound of the select tonewoods resonate clearly, and the bound ebony fretboard is both beautiful and durable. The archtop is finished with a meticulously inlaid flowerpot headstock design and a hand-buffed nitrocellulose lacquer tobacco sunburst finish to stay true to classic design and style.
Case sold separately.
The LH-700 acoustic guitar will be built in very limited quantities so don't wait long! Order yours today!
- Top: Solid Hand-Carved, Hand-Graduated AAA Spruce
- Back & Sides Solid Hand-Carved AAA Flamed Maple Back and Flamed Maple sides
- Neck: 1 piece mahogany, vintage V profile, MOP inlay markers
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony
- Headstock Inlay: Abalone Flowerpot
- Finish Type: Hand-Buffed Nitrocellulose Lacquer Tobacco
- Finish Options: Vintage Sunburst
- Tuning Machines: Open-Geared Gotoh
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Truss Rod: Compression
- Frets: 19
- Binding: Ivory
- Bridge: Compensated Adjustable Ebony
- Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Lower Bout: 16"
- Nut, Width: Bone, 1-3/4"
- Depth: 3-3/4"
- Body Length: 20-1/4"
- Total Length: 40-1/2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.