- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Timberline Guitars T70HGc Solid Silkwood 12-String Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Harp Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74020 000001000 L74020000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Timberline T70HGc is a modern harp guitar design based on the luxurious Silkwood Timberline T70Ac parlor six-string acoustic guitar, which featur...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect catalyst to expand your music beyond the norm.
The Timberline T70HGc is a modern harp guitar design based on the luxurious Silkwood Timberline T70Ac parlor six-string acoustic guitar, which features a classic Venetian cutaway body and high-comfort ebony arm bevel design on the lower bout. This is a stunning instrument that delivers an amazingly balanced sound with tones ranging from the lowest frequencies of the sub-bass harp arm to the warm and familiar sounds of the auditorium body. The Timberline T70HGc acoustic-electric includes two factory-installed K&K Pure mini pickups and a Timberline Pro gig bag.
The Timberline T70HGc is constructed of 100 percent all-solid tonewoods, delivering a sound that is as beautiful as its appearance. This instrument is the perfect catalyst to expand your music beyond the norm, whether you’re a fingerstyle instrumentalist or a singer-songwriter. It includes a Timberline Pro gig bag.
- Solid Silkwood top, back and sides, Macassar ebony body binding
- Solid tropical mahogany neck, Macassar ebony fingerboard and bridge, integrated Macassar ebony arm bevel
- Gold Grover tuning machines with 18:1 ratio and ebony keys, two factory-installed K&K Pure Mini pickups
- Gloss finish, mother of pearl detailing and abalone rosettes
Expand your repertoire with a harp guitar. Order today.
- Body type: Auditorium
- Top wood: Solid Silkwood
- Back & sides: Solid Silkwood
- Bracing pattern: Forward-shifted X-scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Nut width: 1.73"
- Fingerboard: Macassar ebony
- Neck wood: Solid tropical mahogany
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets: 20
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Two K&K Pure Mini pickups
- Tuning machines: Gold Grover tuning machines (18:1) with ebony keys
- Bridge: Macassar ebony
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Number of strings: 12
- Case: Timberline Pro gig bag included
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.