- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Escape Classical Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43715 000001000 L43715000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Escape Classical is a full 25-1/2"-scale nylon string acoustic-electric travel guitar with a headphone amp built in. The proprietary In-Body Tuni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-scale classical guitar that can go anywhere you do.
The Escape Classical is a full 25-1/2"-scale nylon string acoustic-electric travel guitar with a headphone amp built in. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 25% shorter than a typical full-size classical. The body is also 46% thinner than a typical classical guitar, allowing this guitar to be super compact.
When you need to privately practice, the built-in Shadow headphone amplifier will give you a crisp, clean signal through headphones without needing any extra gear. An under-the-saddle piezo pickup senses the vibrations of the strings and body for an acoustic style sound without needing a resonant body. The standard 1/4” output lets you plug directly into a mixing board, headphones or your favorite amp. With the 1/8” auxiliary in, you can play along with tracks from your mobile device.
Features on the Escape Classical guitar includes an alder body and a bolt-on maple neck with a black walnut fingerboard. It has standard tuning machines and uses standard nylon guitar strings, measures only 29-1/2" in length, and is ready to play right out of the gig bag. A perfect solution for traveling classical players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable guitar. The Escape Classical fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included deluxe gig bag.
- Built-in headphone amp with aux-in for jamming along to backing tracks
- Shadow Electronics NanoFlex pickup with custom preamp
- Gloss-finished cedar top on alder body
- In-body tuning - standard strings and tuning machines mounted inside compact body
Take this guitar anywhere you want to practice or play. Order now.
- Body type: Classical
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Cedar
- Back and sides: Alder
- Bracing pattern:
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.94" (49 mm)
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Traveler Guitar Streamline tuning system
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Not specified
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.