- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Escape Mark III Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L43088 000001000 L43088000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Escape Mark III is a full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar with advanced features for the discriminating player on-the-go. The Escape Mark I...Click To Read More About This Product
A thin-bodied cutaway design ideal for practice or performance anywhere you go.
The Escape Mark III is a full-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar with advanced features for the discriminating player on-the-go. The Escape Mark III is a full 25-1/2"-scale acoustic-electric travel guitar with a headphone amp built in. The proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 26% shorter and 47% thinner than a typical, full-sized acoustic.
The built-in Shadow headphone amplifier produces a crisp, clean signal through headphones for private practice sessions. A Shadow Nanoflex pickup under the saddle senses the vibrations of the strings and body for an acoustic-style sound without the bulk of a resonant body. The control plate includes volume, treble and bass controls, a built-in chromatic tuner as well as a headphone output and aux-in for jamming along with your favorite tracks. A standard 1/4" output jack allows you to plug into your favorite amp.
Features include a mahogany or alder body with cutaway for high fret access, and a bolt-on mahogany or maple neck with black walnut fingerboard. It has standard tuning machines and uses standard acoustic strings, measures only 29-1/2" long, and is ready to play right out of the gig bag. The Escape Mark III is a perfect solution for traveling acoustic players unwilling to compromise on scale length, and looking for a compact yet comfortable guitar. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included deluxe gig bag.
- Full 25-1/2” scale acoustic-electric travel guitar
- Mahogany or alder body with bolt-on mahogany or maple neck
- Custom Shadow preamp with headphone out and 1/8” aux-in
- Built-in chromatic tuner
Order this compact, cool guitar today.
- Body type: Travel
- Cutaway: Single
- Back and sides: Mahogany or alder
- Bracing pattern: Modified traditional
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Neck wood: Mahogany or maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Shadow
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Tuning machines: Traveler Guitar Streamline tuning system
- Bridge: Black walnut
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Gig bag
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.