Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1 Electric Guitar Matte Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Matte Black
Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1 Electric Guitar Matte Black$699.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Incredible ESP vibe in a Traveler Guitar.
The ESP-designed ALH-200B active humbucker provides powerful drive and articulate tone, while the visual appointments offer tons of vibe. The Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1 has a carved arch-top Mahogany body, locking tuning machines, gold anodized hardware, a beveled neck/ for easy access to high frets, an adjustable tune-o-matic style bridge, 6-ply binding, a bound neck, and LTD-style fingerboard inlays.
Traveler’s proprietary In-Body Tuning System uses standard tuning machines relocated into the body, eliminating the need for a headstock. As a result, you’ll have the same full-scale playing experience you’re used to on an instrument that’s 24% shorter and 29% percent lighter than a comparable full-sized guitar.
The built-in Traveler Guitar headphone amplifier, allows you to shred at full volume without waking the neighbors. Cycle through clean, boost, overdrive and distortion tones using the custom tap-pot and listen through headphones or plug into your favorite amp. The guitar is also equipped with an aux-in so you can connect your mobile device and play along with your favorite tracks.
The Traveler Guitar LTD EC-1 is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for a modern, high-gain guitar that’s compact and comfortable. Fits easily in airline overhead compartments in the included Deluxe Gig Bag.
- Built-in headphone amp with clean, boost, overdrive, & distortion
- Aux-in for jamming with your mobile device
- Active ESP designed humbucker
- Carved top and beveled neck heel
- Weighs only 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Gig bag included
Have fun improving your chops anywhere. Order today.
LTD EC-1 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Model #: EC1 VBKM
- Audio output: Standard 1/4 in. jack, 1/8 in. headphone out
- Batteries: 2 x AAA for headphone amp, 1 x 9V for active humbucker
- Binding: 6-ply cream/black
- Body: Carved top mahogany
- Body thickness: 1.63 in.
- Body width: 10.5 in.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Electronics: Active electronics with volume and tone control, 1/8″ aux-in
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Frets: 22 jumbo
- Gig bag LxWxH: 31-1/2 x 13 x 4-1/2 (in.)
- Hardware: Locking gold plated 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Headphone amp: V2 headphone amp with clean/boost/overdrive/distortion settings
- Instrument input: 1/8 in. aux-in
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.63 in.
- Overall depth: 2.75 in.
- Overall length: 30 in.
- Pickup(s): Full size ESP designed ALH-200B active humbucker
- Scale length: 24.75 in
- Strings: D’addario EXL110
- Weight: 5 lbs. 4 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 7 lbs. 4 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.