- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H83313
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24-¾"-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone am...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ultra-compact travel guitar with a unique design and a hot finish.
The Traveler Guitar Speedster Hot Rod is built for portability and performance with a full 24-¾"-scale neck and a built-in Pocket Rockit headphone amp, which produces clean and distortion tones through headphones or an amp. In addition, the Speedster Hot Rod is loaded with a 1/8" inch aux-in jack so players can plug in an MP3 player and jam along to their favorite songs. The final touch: a sleek racing stripe underlining the new Hot Rod logo. The Speedster Hot Rod fits neatly inside its included gig bag and stows easily in airline overhead compartments.
Includes gig bag.
- Neck Through Body - Eastern American hard maple
- Fingerboard -Ebonized rosewood
- Frets - 22-medium
- Scale Length - 24 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays - Pearloid
- Neck Width at Nut - 1 3/4"
- Body Width- 7 1/2 in. (arm detached)
- Body Thickness- 3/4"
- Overall Depth - 2"
- Length - 28"
- Weight - 4 lbs., 12 oz.
- Pickups - Dual-Rail Humbucker
- Hardware - Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (closed gear)
- Electronics - Volume, tone, distortion on/off
- Includes gig bag
Don't leave your chops to wither at home. Keep 'em strong wherever you go.