Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric Left-Handed Electric Travel Guitar Matte Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric Left-Handed Electric Travel Guitar Matte Black
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The most compact left-handed electric guitar by Traveler Guitar.
Complete with a high-output dual-rail humbucker and a standard 1/4-inch output you can plug this directly into your favorite amp or recording device. The guitar weighs just over three pounds and is only 28-inch long so it can go where you go. The lap-rest can be stowed for storage and transportation, allowing the guitar to fit easily in an airline overhead compartment in the included gig bag.
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric is the perfect solution for traveling players unwilling to compromise on scale length, but still looking for the smallest and lightest solution available.
- Full 24 3/4" scale left-handed electric travel guitar
- Fits in airline overhead bins. Only 28 in. long
- One-piece Eastern American Hard Maple neck-through-body design
- 3 lbs. 2 oz. & 28" long
- Features a Dual-Rail Humbucker Pickup
Have fun improving your chops anywhere. Order today.
Ultra-Light Electric Left-Handed Electric Travel Guitar Specifications:
- Left-handed model
- Audio output: Standard 1/4 in. jack
- Batteries: n/a
- Body: Eastern American hard maple
- Body thickness: 1.5 in.
- Body width: 5.25 in.
- Construction: Neck-through-body
- Electronics: Passive electronics
- Fingerboard: Black walnut
- Frets: 22 medium
- Gig bag LxWxH: 30 x 6.5 x 3 (in.)
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 gear ratio (closed gear)
- Headphone amp: None
- Instrument input: None
- Model #: ULE BKM
- Neck: Eastern American hard maple
- Neck radius: 15.75 in.
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 in.
- Overall depth: 2 in.
- Overall length: 28 in.
- Pickup(s): Dual-rail humbucker
- Scale length: 24.75 in
- Strings: D’Addario EXL110
- Weight: 3 lbs. 2 oz.
- Weight in gig bag: 3 lbs. 15 oz.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.