- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric Travel Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product J22969
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Complete with a high-output dual-rail humbucker and a detachable lap rest, the full 24-¾ scale Ultra-Light Electric weighs just three pounds and is o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The smallest, lightest full-scale electric travel guitar available.
Complete with a high-output dual-rail humbucker and a detachable lap rest, the full 24-¾ scale Ultra-Light Electric weighs just three pounds and is only 28 long. The unique In-Body Tuning system preserves the full-scale playing experience while making the guitar compact enough to fit in airline overhead compartments, or even in your suitcase.
The Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Electric is the perfect solution for traveling players looking for the smallest, lightest solution available. Uses standard guitar strings. High-quality gig bag included.
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Pickup(s): Dual-Rail Humbucker
Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
Neck: Eastern American Hard Maple
Finish: Black Satin Finish
Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Style
Frets: 22 medium
Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear ratio (Closed gear)
Neck Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
Strings: D™Addario EXL110
Overall Length: 28"
Overall Depth: 2"
Body Thickness: 1-1/2"
Body Width: 5-1/4" (Lap Rest Detached)
Gig Bag (LxWxH): 30" x 6-1/2" x 3"
Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz.
Weight in Gig Bag: 3 lb. 15 oz.
Audio Output: Standard 1/4" jack
Model #: ULEL BLK
Keep your musical soul in shape wherever you are. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.