- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn Classical Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25218 000000000 L25218000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Nylon stringed classical guitars have an ageless appeal regardless of the genre of music you play.Classical players require a larger string spacing t...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy to own and to play.
Nylon stringed classical guitars have an ageless appeal regardless of the genre of music you play.
Classical players require a larger string spacing to accommodate their precise finger style playing. Combined with the smooth, full tone of nylon strings, these guitars will meet the needs of demanding classical & flamenco players alike.
Coincidently, classical guitars have found a home with beginners due to the easy on the fingers feel of the low tension nylon strings. Regardless of your ability, a Washburn classical guitar will help you reach the loftiest of musical goals.
- Guitar size: 4/4
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Body type: Concert
- Body depth: Full
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Catalpa
- Bracing pattern: Quarter sawn scalloped Sitka spruce bracing
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Nut width: 2.04" (52mm)
- Neck Shape:
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Spanish heel
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 19
- Truss rod: No
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated
- Rosette: Mosaic
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Easy to play
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Every player deserves an expressive nylon-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.