- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn Comfort Series Grand Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49379 000001000 J49379000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The focus of Washburn's Comfort Series is to provide ergonomic solutions for the player. The Comfort WCG10SNS features a tapered rosewood armrest on ...Click To Read More About This Product
As the name suggests, an ergonomically designed guitar for long-playing sessions with your comfort in mind.
The focus of Washburn's Comfort Series is to provide ergonomic solutions for the player. The Comfort WCG10SNS features a tapered rosewood armrest on a satin finished Grand Auditorium body.
The rosewood Ergonomic Armrest Bevel not only improves the playing experience, but also the armrest provides dramatic reduction in fatigue and pain to strumming hand shoulder issues. This, all before you note the inherent beauty of the Ergonomic Armrest design.
On this Grand Auditorium body guitar, a solid Sitka spruce top with Cathedral-peak scalloped-X bracing is paired with mahogany back and sides and a bone nut and saddle which offers a guitar with a bold, crisp and classic voice.
The WCG10SENS is guitar outfitted with Fishman's Sonitone pickup system. This non-invasive undersaddle pickup system features a volume and tone control accessible at the soundhole and provides Fishman's world-famous acoustic-electric tone.
Finished in satin, the WCG10SENS is a statement in understated elegance.
Make this Washburn yours today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.