- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn EA10B Festival Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25241 000000000 L25241000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Washburn designed the Festival series to address the needs of the performing musician and it has succeeded for over 25 years. The Festival Series was...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More compact Jumbo body with cool black finish and Barcus-Berry 4-band EQ.
Washburn designed the Festival series to address the needs of the performing musician and it has succeeded for over 25 years. The Festival Series was the standard acoustic electric guitar seen on MTV's "Unplugged" series and has since become one of the best-selling and most-copied guitars on the market. A large body teamed up with quality electronics, hardware and fine woods allows the pristine, crystalline highs to blend perfectly with a full, well-rounded low end.
Case sold separately.
- Faux-abalone rosette
- 2-way trussrod
- D'Addario EXP-16 light phosphor bronze light strings
- Dot inlays
Don't paint the town red, paint it black. Order this well-built Washburn today.
- Body type: Mini Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Basswood
- Back and sides: Basswood
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped Sitka spruce
- Body finish: Black
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Engineered wood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Washburn
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 4-band
- Feedback filter: Notch, Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge: Not specified
- Saddle and nut: GraphTech NuBone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.