- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn Parallaxe 7-String Single Cutaway Electric Guitar
Carbon Black Matte
- Write a Review
- J44661 000001000 J44661000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its 25.5 in. scale, the PXL27EC is a solid working guitar for Single Cut lovers in need of a properly intonated 7 string guitar. Coupled with tr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stealth looks, extended range and active EMG electronics.
With its 25.5 in. scale, the PXL27EC is a solid working guitar for Single Cut lovers in need of a properly intonated 7 string guitar. Coupled with trusty EMG707 USA pickups, this is a chug-machine for all discerning metal players.
Utilizing our 130 years of guitar crafting knowledge and experience and combined with a love and passion for guitars, we have created our most advanced rock/metal guitar. The line includes features that most demanding rock/metal players have requested for years in their guitars.
Parallaxe guitars are designed specifically for modern chops intensive shredders. No corners have been cut, no compromises have been made in design or features; it is the perfect shred machine.
The PXL Series are loaded with unique features such as full contact bridge, custom carved back and Buzz Feiten Tuning System offering uncompromising performance and playability. These stylish guitars have an unsurpassed playing comfort with total access neck and increased tone and sustain. No matter what style of music you are playing, these single cut working machines will bring your stage and studio works to a whole new level. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Matte
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Fast access
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Matte
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: Not specified
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Bird
- Nut width: 1.89 in. (48 mm)
- Configuration: HSH
- Neck: USA 707
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: USA 707
- Brand: EMG
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/pull controls
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 7-string
- Special features: Extended range
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Dive into the deep-end with the right 7-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.