- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn Revival Series Solo Dreadnought 135th Anniversary Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18348 000000000 L18348000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Commemorating 135 years as one of America’s oldest guitar brands, Washburn built 135 limited edition models based on their 1937 5246 Dreadnought. The...Click To Read More About This Product
Highly limited special edition based on a 1937 Washburn classic with a modern, comfortable neck.
Commemorating 135 years as one of America’s oldest guitar brands, Washburn built 135 limited edition models based on their 1937 5246 Dreadnought. These Washburn Revival Series Solo Dreadnought 135th Anniversary acoustic guitars will be serialized starting from year 1883, and ending with year 2018. Each is made in the U.S.A. at Washburn’s custom shop and features a body shape resulting from a direct tracing of the 1937 #5247 Solo Dreadnought. Sonically, these 135th Anniversary models are loud, rich guitars thanks to its solid Sitka spruce top and scalloped-X “Moonwood” European spruce bracing paired with African mahogany, as well as its bone nut and saddle. Cosmetically, it draws inspiration from the original #5247 with a Washburn “smile” bridge, Revival ‘30s style headstock and Solo Dreadnought tortoise pickguard. Optimizing player comfort was considered on these guitars, airing this vintage creation with a modern narrow-C shaped neck and Graph Tech Ratio-Tuned tuning machines.
Case sold separately.
- “Moonwood” European spruce bracing
- Serialized, one per year
- Solo Dreadnought tortoise pickguard
Don't wait, there's a supremely limited supply of thise guitars. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Not specified
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Narrow C
- Nut width: Info not available
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Info not available
- Scale length: info not available
- Number of frets:
- Neck finish: Not specified
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Revival '30s style
- Tuning machines: Graph Tech ratio-tuned
- Bridge: Washburn smile
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.