- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn WCG55CE Comfort Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18081 000000000 L18081000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Washburn's WCG55CE is a Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar with a Venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. A highlight of the Comfort ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ergonomically friendly comfortable armrest and cutaway and solid electronics.
Washburn's WCG55CE is a Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar with a Venetian cutaway for superior upper fret access. A highlight of the Comfort Series is the beveled strip of mahogany at the lower bout which becomes part of the mahogany top binding. The guitar features a koa top and koa back and sides, mahogany and maple bound body and headstock. The satin-finished mahogany neck has an ebony fingerboard devoid of inlays and in tandem with the mahogany bound ebony bridge adds an aura of understated elegance. A maple, mahogany and maple strip splits the book-matched koa back as well. The koa-capped headstock features a pearl-inlaid Washburn logo and stylized W, as well as black Grover tuners with ebonite buttons. The gorgeous rosette is made of alternating maple and mahogany.
The WCG55CE is a fantastic-sounding acoustic guitar in its own right, but the addition of premium Fishman electronics makes for an outstanding stage performance guitar. The Fishman 501T Presys+ is an integrated tuner/preamp system for versatile amplified tonal shaping.
Washburn Comfort Series
Washburn's Comfort Series combine looks and ergonomics to deliver the ultimate player-friendly guitars. With their unique belly and top carves, these guitars hug the body rather than digging into it and provide a comfortable playing experience whether you're sitting or standing.
- Custom wound inlay
- 2-way trussrod
- D'Addario EXP-16 light set phosphor bronze
- Fishman Presys+ preamp with tuner
Take comfort knowing this guitar will feel great and sound great for years. Order now.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Top wood: Koa
- Back and sides: Koa
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn scalloped Sitka spruce
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: 18:1 gold tuners with black buttons
- Bridge: Mahogany with bound rosewood
- Saddle and nut: High density ABS
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.